Service Desk Software/Service is one of the key services on the GladMinds Connect Platform that helps Brands to listen, respond and resolve an issue, suggestion, query or complaint seamlessly with transparency to the customer. Service Desk helps Brands to improve customer satisfaction and retention of customers.
Being available and accessible at possible customer touch points and being able to respond and resolve issues are part of customer care. General expectation is brand should be approachable. Brand needs to respond and resolve. Being able to review the history of the issues is important not only for the brand but also the customer.
Complete Organization structure, role assignment and workflow are offered by GladMinds as part of the Service Desk based on role played by people in the organization on response and resolution. Quicker and effective resolution is enabled by taking care of root case, impact, sentiment, and creating a knowledge Base.
The key processes in the Service Desk work flow include
1) Register: Customer to register and record the complaint directly or through a call centre
2) Assign: Complaint or feedback is assigned automatically or by a central agent to the right person within the organization
3) Resolve: Expert receives the complaint, gets clarifications from the customer and works on resolving the issue
4) Escalate: The unresolved complaint is escalated by the expert or by the system based on SLA
5) Buck stops here: Escalated complaints may need additional action and the central co-ordinator ensures that.
Some of the key features available in the Service Desk Software includes IDENTIFY, SELF SERVICE, HIERARCHY, ASSIGNMENT, ESTIMATION, STATUS UPDATE, KNOWLEDGE BASE, SENTIMENT IMPACT, ROOT CAUSE CHAT and REPORTING
The key benefits of Service Desk Software/Service are
• Quick assignment and relevant allocation of tasks
• Location or organization driven balancing
• Resource optimization based on capacity and load
• Customer is heard and responded
• Easy response to customer along-with channels
• Quicker resolution and lower likely queues
• Respond to customer expectation based on SLA
• Empowered customer with easy access to brand
• Involve and take customer feedback for innovation.
The Service Desk Software advanced version also supports a multi-organization (Eg: Brand, Channel, Customers on the same platform), multi-Channel (Phone, email, website and social media) and provides supports 8 global languages. Schedule management and voice integration provides support for Brand, channel and customer for meetings and events with intimations on SMS. Search options including Voice search. Knowledge and Productivity is enhanced by encouraging staff to create training materials and reward them with gamifications. Community forums for customers are provided to share knowledge and experiences. Respond and Link progress status is made possible through “In Progress” functionality. Option to customize internal and external status for improved customer experience is available. Reporting and Dashboards are provided through advanced and real-time reporting. Managing performance and productivity is done through C sat scores, NPS, summary reports, load analysis, comparison, feedback surveys and root cause analysis.
A presentation is available for viewing.